Better Vanilla Mobs is a datapack that modifies the stats and behaviors of Minecraft vanilla monsters. 3 possible difficulties.
Features of Better Vanilla Mobs
The monsters have more advanced statistics. Their life, speed and attack have been modified to give them a combat archetype.
Depending on the difficulty chosen in the Minecraft menu, the statistics will be more or less strong.
Behaviors and skills
Some monsters have new abilities.
- Slime Fusion: with a delay, some slimes are able to fusion between each other.
- Skeleton Sword : some skeletons can switch from bow to swords.
- Creeper Bait: some creepers will try to mislead you before running into you.
- Knock Knock : some undead can break down doors, no matter what the difficulty is.
- Full Moon : wolves are particularly aggressive at night and hunt in packs.
- and more…
Alpha mobs are a stronger version of the mob. Depending of the random skills it get, it can be a really dangerous mob.
Some wolves and bears become aggressive if the player gets too close. Watch your surroundings!
Options of Better Vanilla Mobs
You can type the command in the chat. You must be an operator and have a premium datapack version.
Uninstall the datapack
You can type the command in the chat. You must be an operator.